Randolph Realtor Privacy Notice
Randolph Real Estate ? Douglas ?Doug? Tucker
Thank you for choosing to register with me. I maintain a firm policy regarding your registration, which is outlined below.
1. If you do not want to receive e-mail from me in the future, please let me know by sending me an email.
2. Your e-mail addresses and other information collected at registration will NEVER be distributed to any other company, affiliate or third parties. This process is solely designed to assist in communicating information to help you purchase, sell, finance or refinance a home.
3. Persons who supply me with their telephone numbers on-line may receive a telephone call from a member of my team. However, I have provided for the ability for you to mark that you do not want a phone call and those directions will be followed. You can expect contact from me if it is to follow up in response to questions or information requested through the site. If at any time you do not wish further information or contact, please contact me and I will note my files accordingly.
4. If you supply me with your address this information is used for internal analysis to determine the location of my clients to better focus the information on your local area. This data is compiled to help me serve your needs better.
5. With respect to security: I have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that I have collected from you at my site. Security is very important to me as protecting your interests will help build the long-term trust and relationships I desire to cultivate with all of my clients, new and existing.
6. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact me at 973-769-1563.
© 2001-2013 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of New Jersey.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.